A Princeton address…with secretarial services, mail, and your own phone number…without leaving your home, state, or country.
Did you know that you can run much of your business outside of your home while staying at home?
You can, with Princeton Office Solutions’ virtual office service.
Your clients need never know that you are really working out of a home office…and may not even live in the prestigious Princeton area…or even in the United States!
That’s because we can—without charging you for office space—provide you with secretarial services, a Princeton mailing address, and a private business phone number. And should a client ever want to meet you at your “office,” we can provide a meeting room and receptionist’s friendly greeting for your guests.
So whether you are on a bare-bones budget, or live far away, or simply consider a bathrobe to be “business casual,” we have got the virtual office solution you need to professionally run your business.
Available with all virtual office space rental solutions:
- Short or long-term leases
- Prestigious Princeton business address, no matter where you live
- Mail held for you within our offices (mail forwarding available)
- Notification if urgent mail is received
- No suite numbers (often required by other virtual office companies)
- Business name on lobby directory board
- Use of any one of four conference rooms for a modest additional fee
- Personalized telephone answering for a modest additional fee
- Secretarial services including transcription and typing on an hourly basis, document and PowerPoint preparation, mail sorting, and personal reception for your on-site guests
Apply for your Princeton virtual office service today!
If you are ready to start using our virtual office services, simply download and print our application now, complete the information, and mail it back to us with a check made out to “Princeton Office Solutions” for $150 (first month’s rent and security deposit). Please contact us if you need wire transfer information.
We will let you know when we have received your application and payment, and your services are up and running.
Be sure to compare EVERYTHING before you decide where to operate your small business.
We believe that our business philosophy and significant advantages truly set us apart from our competition.
Questions? Schedule a tour? Call Barbara Allen today at (609) 924-0905.